Happy Holidays Everyone!!
I hope everyone has had a great holiday. I can’t believe 2014 is coming to an end already. There’s an exciting year ahead because there are so many books being released in 2015. Even though I had a great time this Christmas; I must say I’m glad its over. I just want to relax and read. Between Christmas and my Birthday which are 10 days apart; I’ve received a lot of books. So I thought what better way to organize and introduce them to you than through a Book Haul. I think these are all amazing books and I can’t wait to read them all.
- How To Build A Girl by: Caitlin Moran
2. The Bell Jar by: Sylvia Plath
3. Americanah by: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
4. Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi
5. Fables Deluxe Edition 1,2,3 by: Bill Willingham
6. The Promise of a Pencil by: Adam Braun
7. The Children Act by: Ian McEwan
8. The Magic Years by: Selma H. Fraiberg
9. There Eyes Were Watching God by: Zora Neale Hurston
10. The Spirit Catches You And You Fall Down by: Anne Fadiman
11. Interpreter of Maladies by: Jhumpa Lahiri
12. Bird by Bird by: Anne Lamott
13. The Murder Complex by: Lindsay Cummings
This is just a special Christmas Book Haul. In case I don’t get to post something again before the end of the year. Hopefully these books will catch your eye and you will take a look at them. Reviews will come as I continue reading everything things I’ve received. I will probably post another book haul soon because Barnes and Noble has a lot of books on sale in their bargain section and I will b going to the strand tomorrow. I hope everyone had a Happy Holiday and has a Happy New Year. If I don’t post anything within the next two days. Have a Happy New Year Everyone and Keep Reading.