It’s been one Manic Monday as the song says. Back to work and the normal swing of things. Oh how I miss the weekend already. I know I’m a day late, but I’ve had such a hard time choosing what to read this month. I wanted to mix it up this month so I have a bunch of different genres I want to read. It’s an ambitious list, but some of these will be quick reads. In no particular order these are the books I’m hoping to get through in May.
- Why not me? by Mindy Kaling
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
- Gamiani, or Two Nights of Excess by Alfred de Musset
- Memoirs of my Melancholy Whores by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Fables Deluxe Edition Volume 5
I think it’s going to be a fun and successful reading month. If you’ve read any of these books let me know what you thought of them in the comments and maybe we can discuss them once I’ve read them. What are you all reading this month?