I know I’m a bit delayed but it’s been a busy few days. I had a pretty successful reading month. I finished all the books on my TBR except one. I enjoyed all the books I read in May, and I’m really looking forward to my June reads. I haven’t listed reviews for all of those books, but some will be up soon.
Why not me? by Mindy Kaling City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare Memoirs of my Melancholy Whores by Gabriel Garcia Marquez Fables Deluxe Edition Volume 5
- Gamiani, or Two Nights of Excess by Alfred de Musset (I tried but couldn’t get into this and wanted to start something else)
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
- The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas
- The Invoice by Jonas Karlsson
- Chronicle of a Last Summer by Yasmine El Rashidi
This month I think my TBR is a bit ambitious especially since A Court of Mist and Fury is 640 pages, but I’m really looking forward to reading it. Since I started A Court of Thorns and Roses at the end of May I’m already almost done with it. This is going to be a fun and exciting reading month. If you’ve read any of these I would love to know what you thought? and if there’s one you think I should bump up first.