Hey Book Lovers,
Four days late, but that’s okay. This is a combo of my October Wrap Up and November TBR. Like the past few months; October was a slow reading month. I think this is because I was slowly entering a reading slump, but I refused to let that happen.
October Wrap Up
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
- In Such Good Company: Eleven Years of Laughter, Mayhem, and Fun in the Sandbox by Carol Burnett
I loved all of these books. Crooked Kingdom was one of my most anticipated reads and it didn’t dissapoint. A Little Something Different was a really cute book and helped me steer clear of a reading slump. I also received the book In Such Good Company: Eleven Years of Laughter, Mayhem, and Fun in the Sandbox by Carol Burnett.
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell (Romance)
- Jesus Freaks: Sins of the Father by Andrea Randall (Fiction & Literature)
- The Midnight Star by Marie Lu (Fantasy)
- 3:AM Kisses by Addison Moore (Contemporary)
- Faithful by Alice Hoffman (Fiction:Literary)
Usually I think my TBR is ambitious, but I think this is doable, because none of these books are really long. I’m trying to read through books on my iPad and kindle. The list just keeps on growing. If you’ve read any of the books on these lists I would love to hear what you thought of them.
What are you currently reading?
Have a good night and Happy Reading!