Good Morning BookLovers,
Happy New Year!!
Today is the first day in my 27th Chapter in this thing we call LIFE!! I must say that 2016 was a great year filled with growth, inspiration, change, and new ideas. Of course it was also difficult as a country and we all know why. I want to keep things interesting and expanding on A Reader’s Oasis. I have so many new ideas and plans for this blog. I wanted to start off 2017 with my Best of 2016 Books. I hope everyone has had a great year and go on shining into the new one.
I didn’t read as much as I would have hoped last year, but of the 40 books I read these are my favorites.
1. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
2. The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon
3. The Merciless by Danielle Vega
4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
5. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
6. In The Unlikely Event by Judy Blume
7. A Torch Against The Night by Sabaa Tahir
8. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
9. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
10. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
11. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
12. Alex + Ada Series by Jonathan Luna
If you haven’t read any of these books you should really check them out. I’ve enjoyed them all so much. 2016 was filled with great books, authors, releases, and memories. In the new year try and read books outside of your favorite genre. I hope to keep doign that each and every day. Any Recommendations? Leave them in the comments and I’ll check them out. Keep an eye out for my next post. Most Anticipated Reads of 2017.